View Single Post
Staro 04.01.2007., 16:53   #98
Tetedeiench

Datum registracije: Sep 2006
Citiraj:
Autor Vuco Pregled postova
Samo da napišem što je Tetedeiench napisao na XS-u :

i

Priznaje da nikada neće moći biti u rangu Intelova TAT-a ali da je u rangu ostalih programa za testiranje stabilnosti, ako ne i bolji

@ Tetedeiench

The 30 minute (auto)test isn`t best at generating errors because of instability, can you improve it somehow? Or is it just simpy made for getting those nice graphs under load ?

EDIT:
Can you make a plug-in for Core Temp, as it is the best programme for temperature measuring of K8 and C2D?

Nice job on Everest plug-in
Hey vuco Thanks for your message on xtreme

The Auto test will be revamped soon (in 1.1.0). It'll include 1 hour of CPU&RAM, as well as 2 or 3 passes of the new memory checking algorithm.

As for Core temp, i'll look into it, but there isn't any Shared memory or any way to get the readings out of the program... i can't promise you anything. i'll check !

1.1.0 should bring :[*]New memory checking algorithm ( memtest-like, probably less effective though )[*]Revamped graphs ( especially the scales, probably unified )[*]New auto-test (at least one hour + memory checking algorithm)

and more on the way...

I'll try to look into Vista compatibility... as soon as i get my hands on a copy of Vista I'm waiting for one at my work.
Tetedeiench je offline   Reply With Quote