View Single Post
Staro 19.11.2002., 15:11   #12
sbp
PC Ekspert

Datum registracije: Sep 2000
gf4 ti4X crashing...Izgelda da nije samo Gainward

Skvadro, jel se ikome od vas desilo nekaj slicno sa gf4 ti4x00 (bilo kojeg proizvodjaca) kao sto sam ja opiso u prethodnom threadu???? (Imam Gainwarda 4200)

Ozren se sad javio da se i njemu nekaj slicno pocelo nedavno desavat sa MSI-om 4400...

Skocio sam na MSI-jev sajt, i vidi gle

Citiraj:
I've had the exact same problem and it's ongoing. I had my MSI Geforce 4 TI4400 VDT for 6 months with no problems, then a couple of weeks ago I suddenly had coloured blocks all over the screen.
This started when playing games but slowly got worse by crashing my machine and then screen corruption on boot up. The card went back to the supplier who found a fault with it, they replaced it but on installing the new card I had the exact same fault straightaway, even when it does the memory check on boot up. I now wait for a replacement.
Luckily someone lent me their old geforce 2 which is working fine in the same machine. I've read somewhere that this problem maybe down to the video memory on the card but it could be anything. The next card I get sent better work.

Spec:
Abit KX7-333R
Athlon XP2000
MSI Geforce-4 TI4400VDT
Soundblaster Audigy
512mb 2700ddr
2x 40gig HD's
400watt PSU
etc
Nis, idem malo postat po velkim boardovima da vidim kaj cu dobit ko odgovor...
sbp je offline   Reply With Quote